reassign 517471 partman-crypto
thanks

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 06:25:23PM -0500, M. McGowan wrote:
> It is possible to encrypt loop-aes and dm-crypt tmp (like /tmp or
> /var/tmp) partitions with a random key at boot time, but the Debian
> installer will not configure this. The installer will only configure
> swap partitions like that.

Have you tried configuring the partition with a
random key, and then setting "Use as" of the encrypted
partition to e.g. "ext2" ?

The installer should take care of setting the fstab/
crypttab flags as appropriate for tmp.

If that doesn't work, it would indicate a bug we need
to fix in partman-crypto. It is supposed to work for
both loop-AES and dm-crypt.

        Max