Christian PERRIER dixit:

>Well, desktop-chooser is a package that has never been released, so I
>doubt the problem comes from it.

Oh, okay. I only found it because I was searching for which desktop=
command line options are valid for d-i (to tell a coworker), and since
there is no documentation for it I’ve looked into the sources which I
had lying around on my workstation (due to me building a monolith image
for myself locally) already anyway.

>Anyway, your patch is still valid (so, thank you) and I'll apply it to
>desktop-chooser's git in case someone does something with it in the
>future...

OK.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."