Quoting Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org):

> > > partman-zfs is kfreebsd-* only; others are powerpc-specific, which is no
> > > longer a release architecture. Christian, which update would be the best
> > > one to reflect those changes? Add a minus sign after those packages in
> > > packages_list? Or remove them from there entirely?
> >
> > I'd suggest tomove them to the attic, at leat the PPC ones. Not sure
> > about partman-zfs, though.
>
> ACK for the attic move for ppc packages, but mu question was more about
> the l10n part of it.

Well, if the packages are moved to the attic and removed from
packages_list, the translation will vanish from the master files at
the next l10n-sync run....and therefore will not interfere with statistics.

> I think partman-zfs should stay where it is (out of the attic), but its
> translations shouldn't be taken into account for stats purposes?

Well, we never did that (not counting arch-specific packages in
statistics), which would enforce the idea that some arches are "more
important" than others. But that's of course debatable given that the
number of people installing a kFreeBSD system in anything else than
English is probably near to zero.

For sure, such packages' translations shoudl be marked for levels 3
and higher and shouldn't clutter the stats for levels 1 and 2.