Ping?

@Kartik: could you give me a quick note, if you are interested in this?
There is no urgency now of course, we are far from Buster release, but
if you say "no interrest, sorry" or the like, I would try to find new
translators for Gujarati.

If you know of someone, who could take over the job, feel free to forward
this mail.

HINT:   For Gujarati there is now the possibility to translate via Weblate
        webinterface. Maybe you know someone interrested in this?
        Look at https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

Thanks
Holger

Holger Wansing <li...@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> Buster.
> For your language the translation has some work to do, but not much!
>
> Since you are the last translator, I want to ask if you could take some time
> to update it?
> That would be really great!
>
> Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
> Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
>

> Feel free to ask, if you have any questions!
>

> Thanks
>
> Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .