Package: installation-reports

See comments

Boot method: <How did you boot the installer? CD? floppy? network?>

Image version: <Full URL to image you downloaded is best>

Date: <Date and time of the install>

Machine: <Description of machine (eg, IBM Thinkpad R32)>

Processor:

Memory:

Partitions: <df -Tl will do; the raw partition table is preferred>

Output of lspci -knn (or lspci -nn):

Base System Installation Checklist:

[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it

Initial boot:           [ ]

Detect network card:    [ ]

Configure network:      [ ]

Detect CD:              [ ]

Load installer modules: [ ]

Detect hard drives:     [ ]

Partition hard drives:  [ ]

Install base system:    [ ]

Clock/timezone setup:   [ ]

User/password setup:    [ ]

Install tasks:          [ ]

Install boot loader:    [ ]

Overall install:        [ ]

Comments/Problems:

It's far easier to just download an image than to try to figure out how to
download via bittorrent.  The downloads are small enough that I can wait for
them to download.  I spent much more time finding a non-malware bittorrent
client for Windows where I'm creating a ISO USB for a Debian based Zoom
kiosk type install.  You should make download by bit torrent an option not a
requirement.  Obviously this bothered me enough to send this email.

<Description of the install, in prose, and any thoughts, comments

      and ideas you had during the initial install.>