Control: tag -1 - d-i

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Dalm <a.dalm2...@googlemail.com> (2023-02-04):
> So, I build it with dpkg-deb like just like my driver packages:
[…]
> Can these steps be added to the Makefile or what is the proper way to build
> the hw-detect udep?

That's a Debian package, it's built with dpkg-buildpackage, just like
any other Debian package. That's why there's no specific information in
any Makefile, README, or wiki.

> I also found this link but I didn't tried it since the manual way works fine:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CD#Create_a_udeb_packages_file
>
> ---
>
> I will submit this file and a screenshot as attachment in a further
> information mail (instead of creating a Gitlab account) […]

Attaching patches is best done by using git diff / git format-patch.

> With my changes in check-missing-firmware files are displayed with
> line breaks in the graphical installer but the first file is still
> shown in the same line.

Not a good idea, seeing iwlwifi requests 68 files…

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>