Roland Clobus <rclo...@rclobus.nl> (2023-04-25):
> That's an old image. For Bookworm (Debian 12) the kernel is currently at
> 6.1.20-2. Where did you find this installer? Could you try a newer one?

In unstable and in testing, I forgot to upload d-i-n-i for the last
release:

    debian-installer-netboot-images | 20230217            | testing
    | source
    debian-installer-netboot-images | 20230217            | unstable
    | source

That being said, with D-I Bookworm RC 2 coming up in a few hours/days, I
don't think it makes sense to catch up right now (the kernel has already
moved on as you noted).

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>