Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> wrote (Tue, 16 May 2023 22:38:51 +0200): 
> Holger: Those uploads can happen at any time, and I'm happy to perform
> a bunch of them. I see translations.txt already filled up; but I know
> at least Turkish is coming. Should I wait a few hours or days before
> starting those uploads?

I would propose to wait some days, let's say 5 days (if this timeline is fine
for you), and then we make a cut and close the window for bookworm.

For whatever reason translators come active at the very last this time;
maybe that's because we have nothing like a string freeze, as it was
some time in the past.

A very significant part of development happens at the very end of the
development cycle in d-i, if not during freeze.
Which can be considered as a kind of ignorance regarding translations.

Anyway, we can take it as it is, and to make the best of this, postpone
the latest uploads as much as we can.
Thus, my best plan would be to start with the last round of l10n uploads
during the coming weekend.

How does that sound?


Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076

Reply via email to