Hello,

This time I did check twice or three times, went over to another computer
with a spare disk, etc.

The compare was simple cmp, USB-to-.iso. I looked at the
/usr/sbin/debootstrap on the installed disk. Since "||" was larger than ")"
I thought it could not be a transmission error.

Remember, the last email sent me back (to a laptop I had turned off) where
I found that the DLBD .iso files were smaller than the ones pulled off the
USB sticks.

I built the 25GB BD set using the same files scanned as to build the DLBD
files. That worked fine after I used xfburn and not brasero.

On to rebuild and hopefully I was calling "Wolf!" again...