On Sat, 2015-05-09 at 05:02 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> (2015-05-09):
> > I've crafted a patch and I'll block this bug report with it; I
> > might set
> > up some workaround until this is resolved in a proper way.
>
> That's #784812.
>
> Local changes in dillon include:
>  - mailing kibi@d.o instead of debian-boot@, because debugging and
> other
>    annoyances listed as d-i.debian.org bug reports; I don't want more
>    junk to be sent to the list.
>  - hardcoded paths in an additional $ua->ssl_opts(…) call, because
>    rmadison isn't the only one which needs to be told about the CA
> path.
>  - calling ./rmadison instead of /usr/bin/rmadison, so that #784812
>    isn't a blocker.

For the record, #784812 was resolved a couple of months after the
above.

All debian.org hosts should also now be able to run tools such as
rmadison without needing any special configuration.

I'm not closing the bug, as it's not clear to me from the above whether
there are changes which might want to be reverted on the d-i.d.o side.

Regards,

Adam