Dear debian-boot list,

I am writing to request a fix for the usability problem that affects our
users with zh_TW locale for the next point release.

At this DebConf, users from Taiwan found that the default keyboard layout
and input methods are not fully available for zh_TW locale. I collaborated
with Macy and Alper at this DebConf to create a mini iso that incorporates
the changes in the MRs and verified that it works.

These are the MRs for these issues:
* Fix and improve usability of input methods for Traditional Chinese
desktop users:
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/tasksel/-/merge_requests/27

* Add Taiwanese xkb-keymap answer and default for zh_TW locales:
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/console-setup/-/merge_requests/20

* Fixing typo - use 嘗(try) instead of 嚐(try via mouth):
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i/-/merge_requests/16

We also spoke with Andy from the installer tester team who agreed to have
Macy from Taiwan test the image and confirm the fixes for the next point
release.

However, I am not sure how to backport these changes for the stable point
release. Please advise me on what steps I need to take, either through bug
reports or MRs on salsa.

Best regards,
-Andrew