Sven Luther wrote:
On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 09:20:28PM +0200, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

Hi

Luca Bruno has just finished polishing up his nice "Bladr" GTK+ theme, that i propose as default GTK theme for use in the g-i. A tarball can be found here [1] and i suggest (at least for the short period) to package Bladr in the rootskel-gtk theme like it was proposed to do for the GTK accessibility theme by Denis. An issue arises: to make GTKDFB able to load PNGs for themes, the pixmap loading library must be provided, like the package gtk2-engines-pixmap does on a regular debian system by providing "libpixmap.so" on a X GTK target. I guess this issue has to be managed by the gtk-gnome-team, should we ask them to provide a .udeb containing the libpixmap.so engine only ?

I suppose the only reason why we should not, would be if libpixmap would be a
huge library, right ?

i looked at its size, and i found libpixmap.so to be ~32 KB.
Bladr is instead much bigger, it's about 215 KB big, so total space required on installation ISO by both the gtk theme and the engine library wil be roughly 250KB.

Attilio