Holger Wansing wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:25:02 +0100 Attilio Fiandrotti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i tried o my father's laptop too and it worked well, even if the cursor moves slower slower than on my laptop (i guess because different input dynamics).

Well, as I don't use the touchpad in normal work (use usb mouse
instead), I have no experience about the speed and that.

Holger, could you please check if cursor speed and touchpad sensitivity is similar to that in X? do you see any big difference between the g-i and Xorg ?

Attilio