On Thu, Jun 28, 2007, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> With gtk+ 2.10.13 from debian archives, the GDK_WINDOWING_DIRECTFB is
> still not defined (while it is when building gtk/dfb from sources),
> hence we cannot depend on it to enable at compile time the code
> (whatever it is) that performs keymap reloading.

 Please prepend -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include/directfb to your Cflags when
 building directfb stuff.  I'd like to fix the .pc file to do this
 automatically, but I'd prefer if upstream could find some scheme to
 have both backends installable at the same time itself.  Currently,
 both the upstream x11 and directfb build will install a
 /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include/gdkconfig.h, but the Debian packages keep the
 x11 version at its place and move the directfb version to
 /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include/directfb.

> So i wonder if we can set a proper define when --enable-d-i
> configuration switch is used (which, i guess, is turned on when building
> for the d-i), and depend on it to compile in keymap reloading and
> possibily other d-i specific options in the GTK frontend.

 Sounds like a good idea to have if you have directfb or x11 calls in
 your code anyway.

--
Loïc Minier