On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:55:12PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here are the packages I have so far.  Note that this includes things
> I've built by hand (such as gcc and apt) plus a very few "fake" packages
> built by equivs (libc, libc6-dev).

Hmmm. The libc12 package (netbsd-libc source) should provide libc. Things
that have just "libc6-dev" and not "libc6-dev | libc-dev" are almost always
worthy of having a bug filed...
--
Joel Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :