Hi.

This is the second time that I got a problem with the i386 system when
installing in a qemu virtual machine (this time, I'm using kqemu, as I
hinted at a previous messge).

The attached dmesg is what I'm getting. :-(

The funny thing is that when I did not upgrade things, everything was
working fine, but I have the suspicion that hal is the culprit (but I
still have to isolate the problematic situation a little bit more to
assert for sure).

Just when I was going to tackle the FTBFS di bug that I mentioned
before. :-(

Well, any comments are more than welcome, Rogério Brito.

--
Rogério Brito : rbr...@{mackenzie,ime.usp}.br : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8