On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Corcodel Marian <a...@marian1000.go.ro>
wrote:

> On 06.06.2016 12:59, Corcodel Marian wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Why sk_buff  have memory allocated on hardware drivers on majority nic
>> drivers?

This seems like an appropriate question for netdev mailing list:
     http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netdev

(Tip: explain in more detail what you think is wrong with "rx mode" and
someone should be polite enough to point out why it works. Offhand, I don't
quite understand what you are trying to point out.)

cheers,
grant

 This is wrong on rx mode look like: