Aloha!

I'm sorry for the unexpected letter, I would like to meet you!

Im Olya! To me 33 years old! I live in Belarus!!!

I do not have a relationship! And have no children! I am romantic, kind,
careful, and tender woman! I love babies, animal, sports, meal preparation,
picnics and hikes, I verry love sea! I like listen music and watch movies!

I have the opportunity to come to Australia! At first, I'm seeking a nice
friend! In the hope, that our correspondence, will be good unity and mutual
understanding, and of course great hope long-term relationship at a meeting!

If you are lonely, and wish you will meet soon, please write me! I will be glad
to start our communication!

Waiting for your reply!

With great hope!!!!

Olga!