Your message dated Fri, 14 Oct 2016 08:42:56 -0400
with message-id <2154000.CDfzUeZpFu@kitterma-e6430>
and subject line Re: Bug#816319: Bugs missing from
has caused the Debian Bug report #816319,
regarding Bugs missing from
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact

Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact with problems
--- Begin Message ---

There are currently two bugs missing from the page of Pending
Debian Package removals, and have been for some time: 812554
and 814109. Since there doesn't seem to be any other reason why
these are still open, I'm assuming it's because they are
missing from the page.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 09:47:40 PM Esa Peuha wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Mattia Rizzolo <> wrote:
> > actually, I think it's because those packages are already removed:
> Well, at least one of them is (see below).
> > * #812554: googlecl, already removed after #812553
> Not really. Bug #812553 was a request to ftp-masters to remove
> googlecl from unstable, but #812554 was a request to the release
> team to remove it from the suites they manage. Since it no longer
> was in those suites (it had already been removed from stable, and
> I don't know if it ever was in oldstable) but was in oldoldstable
> and stable-kfreebsd, the bug was reassigned to ftp-masters. Now
> oldoldstable doesn't matter anymore, but stable-kfreebsd might
> (if googlecl is still there, it should be removed).
> > (and btw, I have a
> > 
> >   feeling the title is not compliant, there shouldn't be the version
> >   there)
> I don't think that makes any difference; #782499 has even less
> compliant title, but that didn't prevent it from being listed on
> removals.html (although the autogenerated dak command line was
> pretty weird).
> > * #814109: php-html-table, already removed after #814105 (cloned once
> > 
> >   too many)
> No, the number of clones was correct, but the retitling wasn't:
> clone 4 (bug #814108) was retitled twice while clone 5 (bug #814109)
> wasn't retitled at all. This left package
> php-structures-datagrid-datasource-array without a removal bug,
> but it was removed anyway as part of #814107 since it depended
> on php-structures-datagrid. So this one has nothing left to do.
> > Now, I don't know whether removals.html should report wrongly opened
> > bugs too, that's a thing for the ftp team.
> I don't think it's fair to describe either of the bugs here as
> "wrongly opened"; the first is a valid bug that might still need
> to be acted on, and the second just suffers from a simple typo.

Neither of these is in unstable now, so closing the bug.

Scott K

--- End Message ---

Reply via email to