Your message dated Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:20:09 +0000 (UTC)
with message-id <1787693537.245719.1501935609...@mail.yahoo.com>
and subject line Re: Bug#870760: RFS: openldap/2.4.45+dfsg-1~bpo9+1
has caused the Debian Bug report #870760,
regarding RFS: openldap/2.4.45+dfsg-1~bpo9+1
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
Dear mentors and backporters,
I am looking for a sponsor to upload openldap to stretch-backports. I
have built and tested the package in a clean stretch chroot.
While the libraries and tools are fairly stable, the server (slapd) is
more of a moving target, and users often request to be able to run the
latest upstream version on stable. I have maintained openldap backports
in wheezy-bpo and jessie-bpo for the same reason.
The source package can be found on mentors.d.n:
This upload will be NEW in stretch-backports. The changes since the
version in stretch are listed below.
Thanks for considering,
openldap (2.4.45+dfsg-1~bpo9+1) stretch-backports; urgency=medium
* Rebuild for stretch-backports.
* Revert "Fix build with Heimdal 7.2.0" as stretch contains a lower version
-- Ryan Tandy <r...@nardis.ca> Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:05:55 -0700
openldap (2.4.45+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- fixed a use-after-free in GnuTLS options handling
(ITS#8385) (Closes: #820244) (LP: #1557248)
- fixed unsafe concurrent SASL calls causing memory corruption
(ITS#8648) (Closes: #860947) (LP: #1688575)
- fixed syncrepl infinite looping with multi-master delta-syncrepl
(ITS#8432) (Closes: #868753)
* Rebase patches to apply cleanly:
* Drop patches applied upstream:
* Upgrade to debhelper compat level 10.
- Depend on debhelper 10.
- Stop enabling parallel and autoreconf explicitly. They are now enabled
- Drop dh-autoreconf from build-depends since debhelper requires it.
* Add -Wno-format-extra-args to CFLAGS to reduce the noise in the build
logs, as this warning is emitted on each use of the Debug() macro.
* Drop libldap-2.4-4-dbg and slapd-dbg binary packages in favour of
automatic dbgsym packages.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.0.0; no changes required.
* Drop Priority and Section from binary package stanzas when they only
duplicate information from the source stanza.
* Update Priority of slapd-smbk5pwd and libldap2-dev to optional to match
* Remove retired developer, Roland Bauerschmidt, from Uploaders.
* Remove Timo Aaltonen from Uploaders, with his agreement.
If gnutls_handshake() returns EAGAIN, call it again. Fixes TLS handshake
failures when the ServerHello message exceeds 16K.
(ITS#8650) (Closes: #861838)
* Drop time from Build-Depends. The upstream testsuite no longer calls it.
-- Ryan Tandy <r...@nardis.ca> Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:04:41 -0700
openldap (2.4.44+dfsg-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Disable test060-mt-hot on ppc64el temporarily to avoid failing tests until
the underlying kernel bug #866122 is fixed.
* Fix FTBFS with Heimdal 7.2.0: Drop patch heimdal-fix as the
hdb_generate_key_set_password change was reverted in heimdal. Depend on an
appropriate minimum version of heimdal.
-- Ryan Tandy <r...@nardis.ca> Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:57:41 -0700
openldap (2.4.44+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Relax the dependency of libldap-2.4-2 on libldap-common to also permit
later versions. (Closes: #860774)
-- Ryan Tandy <r...@nardis.ca> Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:53:12 -0700
openldap (2.4.44+dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update the list of non-translatable strings for the
slapd/ppolicy_schema_needs_update template. Thanks Ferenc Wágner.
* Fix upgrade failure when olcSuffix contains a backslash. (Closes: #864719)
-- Ryan Tandy <r...@nardis.ca> Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:42:02 -0700
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
>I am looking for a sponsor to upload openldap to stretch-backports. I
>have built and tested the package in a clean stretch chroot.
--- End Message ---