Your message dated Tue, 15 Sep 2026 21:19:02 +0000
with message-id <[email protected]>
and subject line Bug#1133516: fixed in libexadrums 0.7.0-1.2
has caused the Debian Bug report #1133516,
regarding libexadrums: ftbfs with GCC-16
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [email protected]
immediately.)
--
1133516: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1133516
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email protected] with problems
--- Begin Message ---
Package: src:libexadrums
Version: 0.7.0-1.1
Severity: important
Tags: sid forky ftbfs
User: [email protected]
Usertags: ftbfs-gcc-16
Hi,
libexadrums fails to build in a test rebuild on at least amd64 and arm64 with
gcc-16/g++-16, but builds properly with gcc-15/g++-15. The severity of this
report will be raised before the forky release.
The full build log can be found at:
https://people.debian.org/~ema/gcc-16-rebuilds/output-1/libexadrums_arm64.build.xz
The last lines of the build log are at the end of this report.
To build with GCC 16, either set CC=gcc-16 CXX=g++-16 explicitly,
or install the gcc, g++, gfortran, ... packages from experimental.
apt-get -t=experimental install g++
Common build failures include unused (but set) variables, array subscripts
partly outside array bounds, and new/dropped symbols in Debian symbols files.
For other C/C++ related build failures see the porting guide at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-16/porting_to.html
Please only close this issue after double-checking that the package can be
built correctly with GCC 16.
Please do not reassign this bug to another package. If a fix in another package
is required, then file a bug for the other package (or clone), and mark this
bug as blocked by the bug in the other package.
[...]
| ^~~~~~~~
• no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const
std::vector<std::unique_ptr<IO::SpiDev> >' to 'std::_Ios_Openmode'
/usr/include/c++/16/bits/ios_base.h:150:27:
150 | operator|(_Ios_Openmode __a, _Ios_Openmode __b)
_GLIBCXX_NOTHROW
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~
• candidate 6: 'constexpr std::_Ios_Iostate std::operator|(_Ios_Iostate,
_Ios_Iostate)'
/usr/include/c++/16/bits/ios_base.h:197:3:
197 | operator|(_Ios_Iostate __a, _Ios_Iostate __b) _GLIBCXX_NOTHROW
| ^~~~~~~~
• no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const
std::vector<std::unique_ptr<IO::SpiDev> >' to 'std::_Ios_Iostate'
/usr/include/c++/16/bits/ios_base.h:197:26:
197 | operator|(_Ios_Iostate __a, _Ios_Iostate __b) _GLIBCXX_NOTHROW
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~
In file included from /usr/include/c++/16/bits/shared_ptr_atomic.h:33,
from /usr/include/c++/16/memory:83,
from DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/../../../IO/ISensor.h:11,
from DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/../../../IO/HddSensor.h:12,
from DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/../../../IO/SensorFactory.h:6:
• candidate 7: 'constexpr std::memory_order std::operator|(memory_order,
__memory_order_modifier)'
/usr/include/c++/16/bits/atomic_base.h:104:3:
104 | operator|(memory_order __m, __memory_order_modifier __mod)
noexcept
| ^~~~~~~~
• no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const
std::vector<std::unique_ptr<IO::SpiDev> >' to 'std::memory_order'
/usr/include/c++/16/bits/atomic_base.h:104:26:
104 | operator|(memory_order __m, __memory_order_modifier __mod)
noexcept
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~
In file included from DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/SpiDevFactory.h:6,
from DrumKit/DrumModule/Module.cpp:11:
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/MCP3XXX.h: At global scope:
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/MCP3XXX.h:22:18: error: 'uint32_t
IO::MCP3XXX::ReadChannel(uint8_t) const' marked 'override', but does not
override
22 | uint32_t ReadChannel(uint8_t channel) const noexcept override
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/MCP3XXX.h: In member function 'uint32_t
IO::MCP3XXX::ReadChannel(uint8_t) const':
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/MCP3XXX.h:30:38: error: cannot convert
'std::array<unsigned char, 3>::pointer' {aka 'unsigned char*'} to 'int*'
30 | this->DataRW(spiData.data(), spiData.size());
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~
| |
| std::array<unsigned char,
3>::pointer {aka unsigned char*}
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SpiDevices/SpiDev.h:79:37: note: initializing
argument 1 of 'int IO::SpiDev::DataRW(int*, size_t) const'
79 | int DataRW(uint8_t* data, size_t len) const noexcept;
| ~~~~~~~~~^~~~
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1120: DrumKit/Triggers/libexadrums_la-TriggerManager.lo]
Error 1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
Api/Config/TriggerParameters_api.cpp -o
Api/Config/libexadrums_la-TriggerParameters_api.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
Sound/Alsa/AlsaParameters.cpp -o Sound/Alsa/libexadrums_la-AlsaParameters.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c Metronome/Metronome.cpp
-o Metronome/libexadrums_la-Metronome.o >/dev/null 2>&1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1134:
DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/libexadrums_la-DiscreteTrigger.lo] Error 1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Instruments/Instrument.cpp -o
DrumKit/Instruments/libexadrums_la-Instrument.o >/dev/null 2>&1
In file included from DrumKit/DrumModule/Module.h:13:
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SerialMidi.h: In member function 'uint8_t
IO::SerialMidi::ReadByte() const':
DrumKit/DrumModule/../../IO/SerialMidi.h:122:19: warning: ignoring return value
of 'ssize_t read(int, void*, size_t)' declared with attribute
'warn_unused_result' [-Wunused-result]
122 | ::read(handle, &byte, sizeof byte);
| ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1057: DrumKit/DrumModule/libexadrums_la-Module.lo] Error
1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1141:
DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/libexadrums_la-Trigger.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1127:
DrumKit/Triggers/Triggers/libexadrums_la-ContinuousTrigger.lo] Error 1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
Api/KitCreator/KitCreator_api.cpp -o
Api/KitCreator/libexadrums_la-KitCreator_api.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c Sound/Alsa/Alsa.cpp -o
Sound/Alsa/libexadrums_la-Alsa.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
Sound/SoundBank/SoundBank.cpp -o Sound/SoundBank/libexadrums_la-SoundBank.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Instruments/Drums/TestDrum.cpp -o
DrumKit/Instruments/Drums/libexadrums_la-TestDrum.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Instruments/Cymbals/TestHiHat.cpp -o
DrumKit/Instruments/Cymbals/libexadrums_la-TestHiHat.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Instruments/Pads/Pad.cpp -o
DrumKit/Instruments/Pads/libexadrums_la-Pad.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c DrumKit/Kits/Kit.cpp -o
DrumKit/Kits/libexadrums_la-Kit.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c Api/eXaDrums.cpp -o
Api/libexadrums_la-eXaDrums.o >/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Kits/KitManager.cpp -o DrumKit/Kits/libexadrums_la-KitManager.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/Kits/KitCreator.cpp -o DrumKit/Kits/libexadrums_la-KitCreator.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
DrumKit/DrumModule/Recorder.cpp -o DrumKit/DrumModule/libexadrums_la-Recorder.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
libtool: compile: g++ -std=gnu++11 -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"libeXaDrums\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"libexadrums\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"libeXaDrums 0.7.0\"" "-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"Jérémy Oden
<[email protected]>\"" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"https://exadrums.com\"
-DPACKAGE=\"libexadrums\" -DVERSION=\"0.7.0\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I. -Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -pthread -std=c++20 -I/usr/include/minizip -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0=.
-fstack-protector-strong -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -mbranch-protection=standard -c
Api/Config/Config_api.cpp -o Api/Config/libexadrums_la-Config_api.o >/dev/null
2>&1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/reproducible-path/libexadrums-0.7.0'
dh_auto_build: error: make -j128 returned exit code 2
make: *** [debian/rules:8: binary] Error 25
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess failed with exit
status 2
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Source: libexadrums
Source-Version: 0.7.0-1.2
Done: Adrian Bunk <[email protected]>
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
libexadrums, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive.
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to [email protected],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Adrian Bunk <[email protected]> (supplier of updated libexadrums package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email protected])
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512
Format: 1.8
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:15:46 +0300
Source: libexadrums
Architecture: source
Version: 0.7.0-1.2
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: medium
Maintainer: Jeremy Oden <[email protected]>
Changed-By: Adrian Bunk <[email protected]>
Closes: 1133516
Changes:
libexadrums (0.7.0-1.2) unstable; urgency=medium
.
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS with GCC 16. (Closes: 1133516)
Checksums-Sha1:
7a8ca5a1f98e0b20771dc82f25070932756992b1 2090 libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.dsc
fdf2d0e3121251bf17b2741c34d10fc2e952c73d 4064
libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.debian.tar.xz
Checksums-Sha256:
1dad579a3b45a3fe09634254072a372bfee5fcdd9d56ee6f738043735b6930e9 2090
libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.dsc
98b45bb920373ef56be6504436905ca27eaf263a2276fe6bcd5c3c74b04d3d8d 4064
libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.debian.tar.xz
Files:
f7079bf33d751f7d7d17d0da71c3073f 2090 libdevel optional
libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.dsc
3bf04e59c927fbe2edce432cfb58708a 4064 libdevel optional
libexadrums_0.7.0-1.2.debian.tar.xz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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=mwzy
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
pgpKznCDGET3y.pgp
Description: PGP signature
--- End Message ---