I'd expect that if I change the extra keyrings configuration in the
repository, and then prepare/check/activate the repository, then any new
uploaders would be able to upload.
I've found that I need to restart the demon (I used systemctl, although
perhaps starting/stopping the daemon in the web interface would have
It looks like what's happening is that the cache mapping repository
identities to uploader keyrings is stored on the demon object in the
_uploaders field and this isn't being refreshed when a repository is
You could argue that cache is a demon thing, and so it is proper
behavior, but it's very confusing.
I think it would be worth having repository reactivation trigger
refreshing that cache.