I am looking for a sponsor for my package "quark-sphinx-theme"
* Package name : quark-sphinx-theme
Version : 0.4.0-1
Upstream Author : Felix Krull <f_kr...@gmx.de>
* URL : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/quark-sphinx-theme
* License : BSD
Section : python
It builds those binary packages:
python-quark-sphinx-theme - Sphinx theme designed for QTextBrowser
python3-quark-sphinx-theme - Sphinx theme designed for QTextBrowser
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
* Import quark-sphinx-theme_0.4.0.orig.tar.bz2
- This fixes running the tests in certain situations. (Closes: #839299)
* debian/control: remove Sphinx dependency (it's in setup.py now).
* debian/copyright: adjust paths to new src directory.
This is mostly a new upstream release. As for the referenced bug (an FTBFS
due to some tests not running properly), it was fixed by this upstream
While, in retrospect, I'm not sure these tests ever tested correctly
before, I admit I don't know what caused them to fail here and now, but I
verified the above change fixes them.