On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 06:25:19AM +0200, Philip Hands wrote:
> Just in case it's not already clear from the replies you have received
> so far, there is a consensus amongst the members of the TC that you
> should do as you suggest -- this was reflected in our recent meeting:
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2017/debian-ctte.2017-07-19-18.59.log.html#l-36
> That being the case, I think you should just get on with fixing it,
> rather than awaiting a resolution from us.  (of course if other TC
> members have some objection to this suggestion, please say so).

Thanks.  I haven't had a chance to actually deal with this yet, and
won't for at least a couple of weeks, but I agree that there's a clear
consensus.  (I like the suggestion to just adopt the configuration file
outright, which seems like a good way to make it clear that this isn't
just two packages playing core wars in the archive; I expect I'll take
that approach unless some unforeseen problem arises while implementing

If you want to consider this bug closed at this point without a formal
resolution, then I'm OK with saving you folks some time, but I also
don't object if you want a formal resolution for the project's records.

Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@debian.org]

Reply via email to