Hi Ondřej, > I forwarded your patch to upstream and I think we might just wait for > PHP 7.2.3 that should be released in a month, and only if they don’t > accept the PR I will patch Debian package. Ok?
Sounds great! Thank you for the update :) Regards, -- ,''`. : :' : Chris Lamb `. `'` la...@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk `-