I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fgetty"
* Package name : fgetty
Version : 0.7-3
Upstream Author : Felix von Leitner <felix-fge...@fefe.de>
* Url : https://www.fefe.de/fgetty
* Licenses : GPL-2+
Programming Lang : C
Section : admin
fgetty is a small, efficient, console-only getty for Linux. It is derived
from mingetty but hacked until it would link against diet libc to produce
the smallest memory footprint possible for a simple yet complete getty.
fgetty includes a login program that supports the checkpassword
authentication interface, and also a checkpassword program that uses the
standard C library interface to passwd and shadow.
It builds those binary packages:
This package succesfully builds on debomatic machine:
Please note, that package is maintained with dgit(1) tool
using dgit-maint-merge(7) workflow. For more information about how to
sponsor this package, see dgit-sponsorship(7).
Git repository: https://salsa.debian.org/iu-guest/fgetty.git
Git branch: master
With /bin/sh following commands should suffice:
$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/iu-guest/fgetty.git fgetty
$ cd fgetty
$ make -f debian/rules get-orig-source # 'gbp buildpackage' is fine
$ dgit sbuild
Changes since last upload:
* Acknowledge NMU
* Bump debhelper version to 11
* Install upstream changelog
* Remove forgotten debian/fgetty.lintian from source package
* Use DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS instead DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. Later
is meant to be used by user, rebuilding package.
* Update Vcs-* fields in debian/control.
* Update standards version to 4.1.3 (no changes needed)
* Use secure URL when in debian/changelog `Format` field