On 06/03/18 01:02, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:
> Congrats on figuring this out and commiserations on having to do it, I
> guess! Do you think this is worth an upload now or will it be OK to wait
> until upstream releases 1.10.1 (assuming it gets into that)?

I haven't seen any major breakages caused by this bug. The main thing it
blocks is golang-1.10 testing migration in Debian due to some test
failures, so I think it's OK to wait if you prefer. I don't know what
the policy is for go stable updates to say if the fix will be in 1.10.1
or not.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to