Severity: normal [important for RC bugs, wishlist for new packages]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pinball"
* Package name : pinball
Version : 0.3.1-14
Upstream Author : Henrik Enqvist <henqv...@excite.com>
* URL : https://sourceforge.net/projects/pinball
* License : GPL-2
Section : games
It builds those binary packages:
pinball - Emilia Pinball Emulator
pinball-data - Data files for the Emilia Pinball Emulator
pinball-dev - Development files for the Emilia Pinball Emulator
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
Changes since the last upload:
* New Maintainer (Closes: #891762).
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: binary-targets.
* Added homepage field on debian/control.
* Added description on some patch files.
* Fix spelling error in patch description on 06_missing_cstddef.patch
* Removed patch file not-mentioned in series:
* Added hardering flags on debian/rules.
* Removed and rewrite 03_desktop.patch file.
* Removed pinball.menu file.
* Added secure URI on debian/watch.
* Completed rewrite debian/copyright file.
* Changed negated list of architectures by dpkg architecture
wildcards. Thanks to Robert Millan (Closes: #634705).
* Close old fix bug (Closes: #642477).
* Adds OpenGL constraint on debian/control. Thanks to Yann Dirson
* Added one new patch (pinball-cpp) to close more bugs
(Closes: #555251, #555256, #450763, #858627).
* Addet on new patch (menu-cpp) to activate left Alt
key to close program (Closes: #442809).
* Changed the storage directory of the high scores (new patch
* Added one new patch (add-autor-to-AUTHORS) to add author name on
upstream AUTHORS file (it was empty).
I have not updated the standard version: with debhelper> 9, the
compilation fails due to the libtoolize system. I think we have to do a
deep update of this issue.
Innocent De Marchi