I have DM permission to this package. However to fix an RC bug this
package needs to go through NEW, moving from the main section
to the contrib section. See the RC bug for detail.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "linuxbrew-wrapper"
* Package name : linuxbrew-wrapper
Version : 20180209-1
Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License : [fill in]
Section : utils
It builds those binary packages:
linuxbrew-wrapper - Homebrew package manager for Linux
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
More information about hello can be obtained from https://www.example.com.
Changes since the last upload:
linuxbrew-wrapper (20180209-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Import upstream snapshot.
* Move to contrib section. (Closes: #888957)
* Add watch file to monitor git HEAD.
* Update my name in control and copyright.
* Update copyright, and explain why this package goes to contrib.
* Use https link in copyright.
* Point Vcs-* links to Salsa.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4 .
- Remove get-orig-source target. Use watch file instead.
- Change Priority to "optional" because "extra" has been deprecated.