On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 11:10:10AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Thanks a lot for this. I don't think it's needed to determine the actual
> fix, which is fairly obvious.  My main issue is that I also want to
> update to latest upstream release for the next package upload, which is
> a minor version update, but in which the code layout changed a bit,
> requiring other changes in the packaging. I will not have time to do so
> in time for the freeze, so I'm just trying to postpone this work
> post-freeze, and I'll address this then.
> If you, or others, have time and interest to fix this before, by all
> means go ahead. The package is team-maintained, and I'm very happy to
> receive useful NMUs to "my" packages anyway.

I obviously have interest to fix this before the release, because I
can build 99.99% of packages in my setup and this is an inconvenient
exception for me. I don't like NMUs. Should I join the Python
Applications Packaging Team? Please tell me how I would proceed.


Reply via email to