> I *do* commit to looking at this later this year, but in the meantime
> I guess the best thing to do might be to drop moin 1.9.x from unstable
> to let you get on with things. We'll have to work out a migration plan
> for moin 2.x (or something else), but it's not fair to hold you up on
> that.
> How does that sound?

that sounds good to me! and thanks for being flexible and
understanding, i realize getting "their own" packages removed is hard
sometimes, but without moin we can progress greatly with the
py2removal effort.

Do you want to file the RM bug yourself or, if you're busy, i can file
it, just let me know what you prefer

Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sandrotosi

Reply via email to