mån 2026-09-07 klockan 14:20 +0200 skrev Daniel Baumann:
> On 9/7/26 14:14, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>  > Thanks for triaging these - and sorry for the noise!
> 
> no worries, and I appreciate the initiative a lot, thanks for that!
> 
>  > (If for some reason the packages you work on won't make it into
> forky,
>  > please consider re-opening these, or somehow trigger forky/testing
>  > removal, to reduce the number of zombies shipped in forky...)
> 
> I will - if beszel and/or gatus (for both, all the golang stuff is in
> Debian now, some node-* are in need of packaging) don't make it, I'll
> ask for all of the "zombie" golang-* to be removed from testing in
> time 
> for forky.

Thanks!  The packages will remain on
https://go-team.pages.debian.net/infra/golang-qa-find-zombies/index.html
as long they fulfil the criteria, though, and this discussion will be
accessible from the bug# links for future consideration.  So even if
you forget, chances are that someone may triage these when the release
is getting closer...

/Simon

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply via email to