Hi Drew,

On 9/23/26 17:38, Drew Parsons wrote:
Would it be possible to run a round of tests on pymatgen-core
2026.8.30+dfsg1-1 to verify that the test flakiness has persisted in
the new version?


I ran 5 tests on ppc64el and armhf each first (as the queue was empty there), they finished in 10-20 minutes on armhf and ~50 minutes on ppc64el. Then I realized that most failures were on amd64, so I scheduled 1 test there, that finished in 8 minutes. As things are flaky, I then scheduled some more tests and when I went to bed, they were still running. In the end these tests passed, but after 2:15 hours (all four). So I'm not convinced the issue is solved, albeit it might not be a hang. Having a passing test sometimes in 8 minutes and sometimes taking more than 10 times as long isn't great.

Paul

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to