Hi Juan,

Thanks for the offer.
Clio and fangs are almost completed.
_It took me a while to return to them_. 

I'm working on a regression caused by the golang-github-go-viper-mapstructure 
package.
Fangs depends on it.
Upstream fangs uses 2.4.0, but we have 2.5.0 packaged on Debian, and it caused 
the regression.

I sent my patch upstream, but no response yet.

Currently, I'm checking the rdeps that broke with my fix (or were broken 
already, I still aneed to check). 

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-viper-mapstructure/-/merge_requests/2

If you'd like, check the comment in this MR. There are two packages to check.
I won't have time this weekend. My plan was to check them next week.

Thanks,

On September 25, 2026 21:04:26 GMT-03:00, Juan Manuel Mendez Rey 
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Hi Rafael,
>
>I am packaging syft, ITP https://bugs.debian.org/1124819. In a clean chroot
>it now reaches the compile and stops on four modules. Two are yours: clio
>and fangs.
>
>Your blocker on clio, golang-github-pborman-indent, was uploaded on 11
>September, so fangs looks like the last one.
>
>Both have been open since May. Tell me how you would like to proceed: I can
>package them with you as maintainer, co-maintain, or leave them to you.
>
>Cheers,
>Juan

Rafael Passos,
Software Engineer
São Paulo, Brasil

Reply via email to