Hi Jeremy,

Le 26/09/26 à 11:03, Jeremy Bícha a écrit :
Control: severity -1 serious

On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 5:25 PM Jean-Marc <[email protected]> wrote:
ii  libgtk-4-1                      4.22.4+ds-1

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I noticed that the
version of gtk4 you have installed is 4.22.4 from Testing instead of
4.24 from Unstable. I was able to reproduce your issue with gtk4
4.22.4 but not with 4.24. I reported this upstream at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/-/merge_requests/2141

libgtk-4 on my system was pinned in version 4.22 because of this bug:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1146833

Bug solved in the meantime and libgtk-4 upgraded to 4.24.0+ds-2.

I upgraded nautilus and all is okay now.

I am raising the severity as you requested and am uploading nautilus
with the gtk4 dependency increased to 4.24.

I am not an expert but I think it is suffisant to avoid this issue.

I suggest to close the bug.

Jeremy Bícha

--
Jean-Marc

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to