Package: sponsorship-requests Severity: normal Dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl": * Package name : openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl Version : 1.6+really0.8.75-1 Upstream contact : Dobry słownik <[email protected]> * URL : https://dobryslownik.pl/ * License : LGPL-2.1 * Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl Section : localization The source builds the following binary packages: mythes-pl - Polish thesaurus for LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL: https://mentors.debian.net/package/openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl/ Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command: dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl/openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl_1.6+really0.8.75-1.dsc Changes since the last upload: openoffice.org-thesaurus-pl (1.6+really0.8.75-1) unstable; urgency=medium . * New maintainer. (Closes: #1142358) * New upstream version 0.8.75. * Fix command-with-path-in-maintainer-script lintian warning. * Fix conflicts-with-version lintian warning. * d/control: Update debhelper-compat to 14. * Update package after switching upstream. In this upload I updated package to the latest version available (from July 2026). Upstream is now maintained by a different team, and they assumed a new versioning scheme, so after discussion on #debian-mentors channel, I switched to +really in version. Finally, upstream only provides this dictionary as a downloadable package, there is no repository available, and they provide only the latest version on their webpage: https://dobryslownik.pl/pobierz/ -- Kind regards, Karol

