Hi Simon,

A gentle check-in on this one. Everything you asked for on 19 September is
in place:

  https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/slat     debian/sid, DEP-14
  https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/slat/-/pipelines/1174844

The salsa-ci suite passes in full -- build on amd64, i386 and source,
lintian, piuparts, autopkgtest, blhc, debrebuild and uscan, with nothing
allowed to fail. The package on mentors is the same 0.2.1-1 you reviewed;
nothing has changed since.

One thing you should know before uploading: Bastian Germann pointed out on
the ITP (#1148370) that an unrelated "slat" was in the archive until 2009 --
Manoj Srivastava's SELinux analysis tools, removed on his own request. I
have answered there with the Policy reading: 3.1 asks for a name unique
within the archive, and 3.2.2 for one original source archive per source
name and upstream version, which holds since the old package used 1.2.4,
1.2.6 and 2.0 and this one is on 0.2.x. I have also offered ftpmaster an
epoch, since 0.2.1 sorts below the 2.0-5 that was removed. If you would
rather that question were settled before you upload, I am happy to wait for
it.

No rush at all, and no obligation -- I know sponsoring is a favour and that
you have your own work. I mainly want to check it has not slipped off the
list, and if you would rather hand it to someone else that is completely
fine; say the word and I will ask on debian-mentors.

Thanks again for the review.

Bobby Anthene

Reply via email to