On 14 Aug 2000, Philip Hands wrote:

> If you are running a mirror, then please use the pseudo-image-kit if
> at all possible, and if it's not possible then use a mirror that has
> more bandwidth (like sunsite.org.uk for example, who already have the
> binary-i386-1 and 1_NONUS images available)

We should have both of those over here at ftp.se.debian.org when NONUS
syncs in about 1 minute or so.

> If people could mention when they've got copies of the images, so that
> others can start mirroring from them, it might help spread the load
> more (cdimage.d.o is only a P166, so cannot stand too many rsyncs).

I'm running an rsync for the source dir. Unfortunately I did some mv magic
instead of waiting syncing with hard links, so if you want to see if they
have synced you have to check the date or size.

> If things get out of hand, I may switch the password checks back on
> until the excitement dies down, so if that happens, and you're running
> a top level mirror, and you've not got a password, mail me.

I have no password, if ftp.se.debian.org is considerd a top level mirror
you can reply in private.

/Mattias Wadenstein