I've made images for 2.2r5 on cdimage. The old r4 images are still
around for now, but chmod'ed so they're not accessible. After the fun
Phil had last time with the sparc and ppc images, I'm not taking any
chances. I've copied the debian-cd directory he used last time and
updated it, so hopefully it should all work.

Please test them (especially ppc and sparc) and let me know; I'll
release them properly and put the 2.2r5 links in place once we have
confirmation they work. As Phil said last time:

  They will be moved to the normal place once I get a few reports that
  they look OK, but please don't assume that they are the release
  version (and get thousands of them pressed, say) until that happens,
  and the MD5SUMS files have been GPG signed by me.

  Note that the images have the potato*.raw style names at present, so
  take appropriate measures to make sure they get rsync-ed over your
  current images, by perhaps renaming yours, or specifying both from &
  to names to rsync.

  If you're not sure what I'm on about, you're probably better off
  waiting until they are released.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on