On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 07:42:26PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> #include <hallo.h>
> Raphael Hertzog wrote on Sun May 05, 2002 um 06:43:23PM:
>
> > We realized that the isolinux multiboot method seems to fail on most
> > SCSI cdrom readers. So, that means that SCSI users should directly use
>
> Hm. There was no problem with Tekram controllers.

Which chipset? My controller is a Tekram DC390-U (I think, I'm at work atm),
and has a Symbios chipset, but doesn't boot the isolinux cd (as previously
documented).

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]