On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Chris Lawrence wrote:

> On Jun 01, D & E Radel wrote:
> > Your 185MB CD was a life-saver! It's a keeper!
>
> On the same topic, I've added a CD for Alpha and updated the CDs to
> woody as of a couple of days ago (that makes this revision 15 for
> those of you keeping score at home).  The Alpha CD is fairly important
> to test because I used a isomarkboot compiled for i386 to make it
> bootable; IIRC nobody has tested whether that works yet (there was
> some discussion on the debian-cd list about it though).
>
> Anyway, the URL:
> http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-minicd/
>
> For rsync locations, mirrors, and md5sums, see:
> http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-minicd/README.txt

Perhaps http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/cd-images/debian-minicd/ would be a
better link to our mirror, that doesn't reflect the old place they were
in. I just created that symlink.

On the other hand, since it is a symlink rsync doesn't seem to be happy
taking just that directory as an arguemnt (files in it is fine) without
-L. For end users this shouldn't be an issue though, only for those
mirroring from us.

Both are there, you decide which one you want in the mirror listing.

/Mattias Wadenstein