On 28 Jun 2002, Philip Hands wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 20:25, Philip Hands wrote:
>
> pre12 is now mostly out.

And I just built the set on ftp.se.debian.org/mirror/debian-cd/ with
jigdo.

Some experiences:

Having tmpdir on a fast local file system helps alot compared to having it
on the same nfs-mounted directory, even though it is mv:ed remotely in the
end.

Total runtime: 12 hours. I expect I can do some nfs tweaking to bring that
time down an hour or two (I forgot to mount the rw-version of the mirror
fs with udp, so the mv at the end took longer time than reading all the
packages in some cases (peak rates at 6M/s vs 3M/s)).

/Mattias Wadenstein