On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Sergio Restrepo wrote:

> The topic may very well hold true, but here goes my question:
>
> I have browsed thru practically all of the links in:
>
> http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
>
> And I am yet to find the iso images for 3.0
>
> It would be great if you could clarufy that for me or just plain call me
> stupid.

The problem is that most of them does not have the 3.0 images, in favour
of the jigdo distribution method.

I would suggest that the mirrors having 3.0 images will be flagged as
such in the mirror listing.

The ones I know about:
ftp.se.debian.org
ftp.du.se
ftp.de.debian.org

I think there is one in australia too.

Then there are a couple with just some architectures.

/Mattias Wadenstein