On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Richard Atterer wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:30:58AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > There appear to be no US mirror sites with 3.0 CD images. The only site
> > that lists 3.0, mirror.csit.fsu.edu/debian-cd, has disabled access due to
> > too much traffic.
>
> Hm, maybe rsync access to the images on raff and/or open should be
> enabled? I originally said in the announcement sent to mirror admins
> that this was going to happen, so many of them are probably still
> waiting for it... :-/

Or just have the standard mirroring way of setting up an rsync and
forgetting about it. Of course, that means getting the images on
debian.hands.com or changing the dns too, I rather doubt that any
"forgotten" rsync has updated to use raff.

If they follow this list, they should know about a bunch of sites that has
the images already. And if the mirror listing could be updated to reflect
the status of the mirrors, perhaps it would be even easier to find.

/Mattias Wadenstein