On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 01:45:29PM -0700, Richard Osborne wrote:
> I got the following files from
> http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/
> :
>
> woody-i386-3.jigdo
> woody-i386-3.template
>
> When I run Jigdo-lite from windows I get the following
> error message:
>
> Error - template checksum mismatch!

Are you sure that you successfully downloaded woody-i386-3.template?
It's a big file, the download may have timed out without you noticing
it.

Delete woody-i386-3.template and then re-run jigdo-lite. Enter
"http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-3.jigdo";
at the prompt for the jigdo file, and let jigdo download the template
itself. If it still doesn't work, please let me know.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _