Hello,

> The doc stated downloading missing packages by hand is the solution, but
> does not tell how to add these to the ISO. Or do I miss something?
Yes. My Debian mirror was messed up by some other program, which caused
unintentionally appeared files.
Those aren't needed for correct operation.

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758