On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> The script and stuff is here:
>
> http://www.acc.umu.se/~maswan/debian-push/cdimage/
>
> It requires jigdo with jigdo-mirror installed. Read the REAME.
>
> The outline of the script is:
> * Delete the files in ::debian-cd/images/ that aren't on the master
> * Mirror ::debian-cd/jigdo/
> * Generate images from the dir pointed to by "current" with jigdo-mirror
> * rsync all of ::debian-cd to get symlinks and dates and stuff and be sure
> everything got there correctly

Should this "current" link be changed into a "stable" and a "testing"
link for the current stable and testing versions?

Keeping a few revisions of old jigdos around is probably considered a good
idea, at least for stable revisions. This is reflected in the current
state of farbror.acc.umu.se.

If this is interesting I could add this to the script with the option of
generating isos based on the stable and/or testing links. The downside is
that with options it won't be an exact mirror of the data on cdimage.d.o.

And regarding getting data to farbror, perhaps it would be valuable to get
testing snapshots out and circulating among mirrors? If someone could give
me a private (or public) rsync module on gluck I could start mirroring a
bit.

/Mattias Wadenstein