I suspect I'm not the only one that thinks that this might be a good idea.
I'm actually planning on offering this, what I'd like feedback on is how
official it should be.

Should I (or whoever is doing them) place the .torrents in the debian-cd
directory on cdimage.debian.org so that they are mirrored all over the
place and look official or should I place them in some unofficial/test-
directory?

When it comes to tracker I'm planning on using a dedicated dns name with a
short ttl so we can repoint it at need if the machine can't handle it (I
should be able to find a fast one though).

/Mattias Wadenstein