On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Jan Kesten wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> After my rsync today I noticed that there were some new
> jigdo-Templates for the update CDs. Looked around a bit but I didn't
> find whats the difference?

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/jigdo/3.0_r2/README.update

And they aren't exactly "new", I just forgot to put them (the 3.2 update
cds) up on cdimage.debian.org until this evening, mirrors seem to be
catching up now. I got reminded by a fellow mirror admin today, I'll be
looking into procedures for not forgetting (or having the publishing part
available to Steve McIntyre too (interested?)).

/Mattias Wadenstein