On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, jason andrade wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
>
> > >From the push-trigger jigdo+iso mirror update project, here are the
> > push-triggered mirrors that should be on the mirror list:
> >
> > Primary: http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/
> >
> > Push-triggered ones:
> > http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.eu.uu.net/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.leo.org/debian-cd/
> > http://debian.lcs.mit.edu/pub/debian-cd/
> > http://debian.essentkabel.com/debian-cd/
> > http://debian.oregonstate.edu/debian-cdimage/
> > http://ftp.nluug.nl/os/Linux/distr/debian-CD/
>
> how do i get ftp.au.debian.org added to this list ?

Scripts, keys, etc:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~maswan/debian-push/cdimage/ [*]

It is a multiple-stage jigdo mirror thingie, all wrapped up in a script.

Then contact me for an ssh trigger setup, test and addition to the
cd-runmirrors script on farbror.acc.umu.se aka cdimage.debian.org.

[*]: For existing users, there are some small updates. Mostly cosmetic
though (an empty MD5SUMS-UPDATE/ etc directory turns up in images/current/
during the jigdo-mirror run, it is then removed).

/Mattias Wadenstein